Ultravac 225 Vacuum Packaging Machine
Quantity in Basket:
The Ultravac 225 - our smallest vacuum packaging machine - is ideal for entry-level vacuum packaging, restaurants or lab work but big on features. It only uses less than 3.25 square feet of counter space (19" x 24.6").
- Quick-change 16" seal bar
- Large capacity chamber
- Koch Pozi-Pressure™ radius surface sealing element seals through contamination, folds and wrinkles
- Compact tabletop model consumes less than 3.25 square feet counter space
- Simple operation and easy-to-use controls
- Koch patented lid hinge system increases opening angle for easier product loading
- High density polyethylene filler boards
- NEMA-4 rated controls
- Made in USA
- USDA-acceptable for use in federally-inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Moisture resistant electronic controls designed to safeguard against cold temperature or high humidity.
- Eliminates freezer burn
- Extends shelf life
- Provides quality vacuum sealed packages
- Gas flush
- Single seal with cut off
- Double seam sealing
- Digital control panel
- Acrylic clear lid
Seal bar length:16"
Chamber Size: 16.75" L x 19.56" W x 7.25" D
Machine dimensions: 19.25" L x 25" W x 31.75" H
Cycle capacity: 20-30 seconds per cycle
Busch vacuum pump: 1.25-hp
Electrical: 120 volts, 60Hz, single phase (or) 220 volts, 50Hz, single phase
Net weight: 121 lbs.
Product Literature (PDF)
Note: Flat-rate shipping charge of $300 will be added to your order. Please disregard the automatic FedEx shipping quote given during checkout.