Made from Italian winter black truffles that were hand-picked one by one infused into olive oil. Truffle oils are generally not used in cooking, as the heat adulterates their flavors. Instead, they are added after a dish is prepared or used in pasta, salads, potatoes, meats, fish and omelettes. Net weight: 55 ml.
About Savini Tartufi:
• Five generations experience in dealing with truffles, passed from father to son
• The Tuscany area around Pisa, Florence and Siena, allows year-round harvest of the "jewel" of nature
• Processing of the truffle takes place upon order which guarantees a unique freshness of the product
• Truffles are selected by hand, gentle production in small quantities is the hallmark of Savini Tartufi products
• Selection and preparation of the delicacies are made by traditional artisan processing methods and recipes
• Savini Tartufi is in the Guinness Book of Records with the biggest truffle in history (1.497 kg)